Saturday, December 8, 2012

Himalayan Salt Boutique Customer Review/Tesitmonial - Hand Carved Himalayan Salt Lamps


Himalayan Salt Boutique Customer Review/Tesitmonial - Hand Carved Himalayan Salt Lamps:
"I purchased a salt lamp from you in July for my sons room and he loves the glowing turtle! He falls asleep at night gazing at it and gets to sleep with far fewer excuses to get out of bed and try to stay up! I am giving the dolphin one to my niece for her birthday this fall." L. McCoughney, MI

Thank you for your review of our products L.! - Himalayan Salt Boutique


If you would like to enjoy a Hand Carved Himalayan Salt Lamp in your own home, or are looking for a Unique Christmas Gift, the Himalayan Salt Boutique offers Quality Hand Carved Himalayan Salt Lamps with a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee and Fast Free Shipping to the continental US!
Enjoy our Holiday Specials & Free Salt Sample Offers through-out December 2012:
*Holiday Special - Get $30 Off our Quality Animal Salt Lamps until Dec. 25th!
*Fast Free Shipping to the Continental US + Free Salt Sample w/Every Order!
*Free Natural Crystal Himalayan Salt Lamp w/orders of $199 or more through Dec. 25th!
View our Full Line of 100% Pure Himalayan Salts and Salt Items and experience everything Himalayan Salt has to offer!
 

 

1 comment:

  1. Please let me know if you’re looking for a article writer for your site. You have some really great posts and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I’d absolutely love to write some material for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please send me an email if interested. Thank you! Himalayan Salt

    ReplyDelete